PART TIME NURSERY TEACHER NEEDED!
Mornings only, 5 days per week
Uniform Education are working with an exciting, vibrant primary school based in Harrow. This is a great opportunity to be part of an amazing team, who are extremely supportive and friendly. You will be teaching their wonderful children who have great behaviour and a strong interest in learning.
You will be working within this high performing school who are super supportive, and have a well led leadership team.
* Deliver an exciting, inspiring curriculum relevant to the age, community and children that you teach
* Be responsible for the preparation and development of high quality teaching materials, teaching programmes and pastoral arrangements as appropriate
* Be accountable for the attainment, progress and outcomes of all pupils you teach and in your class/group
* Have a clear understanding of the needs of all pupils, including those entitled to pupil premium; with special educational needs; gifted and talented; EAL; disabilities; and be able to use and evaluate distinctive teaching approaches to engage and support them
* Participate in any relevant meetings/professional development opportunities at the school
* Experience teaching EYFS British Curriculum
* Early Years Teacher qualified
* Available from September