Up to £22,000 per annum + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a compassionate and committed Nursery Nurse to provide a safe, enjoyable and engaging place to learn for children between 3 months and 5 years old. This is a full-time permanent position with a trusted nursery who are able to offer the successful candidate a fantastic career opportunity along with excellent benefits.
We've partnered with a highly regarded and successful nursery based in Hertfordshire who provide early years education to boys and girls. The school have outstanding feedback from parents in addition to very good rating from their most recent quality inspection and aim to continue safeguarding young children and supporting the local community.
* Provide a welcoming classroom environment in which the children are safe and have fun.
* Planning activities in line with EYFS.
* Ensure the effective use of the school's resources and proper maintenance of school materials.
* Engage with parents, providing regular updates on their child's progress.
* Safeguard and promote the welfare of all children and young people.
The successful Nursery Nurse will:
* Hold a relevant childcare or teaching qualification - level 3 minimum
* Be passionate about delivering the best level of care
* Previous experience in a nursery is highly advantageous
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills
* Have strong understanding of the EYFS and refer to the EYFS Framework to plan activities
SPARK Recruitment is a recruitment agency dedicated to driving standards and delivering an outstanding recruitment experience to clients and candidates alike. We encourage your application and endeavour to feedback within 24 hours. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful however we may still contact you in relation to similar positions.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK