Clockwork Education have been approached by a lovely, welcoming school in Shotton, Durham to assist them to find a EYFS/Key Stage 1 based Teaching Assistant to support them ASAP. The role will be available until Summer 2022 at least and will involve you working 5 days a week.
* Working within the nursery setting of the school to work with small groups of children and may require some one-to-one work
* Recording evidence of key children meeting targets
* Using own initiative to take the lead and to change activity plans if needed
* Level 2 qualifications
* Ability to provide 2 x educational based references
* Confident and experienced in working with small groups of children
* Excellent numeracy and literacy knowledge
* Good behaviour management
* Competitive pay rates
* Cash back incentives for referrals
* A dedicated and personal consultant who is on hand 24/7
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Roamah Kahlon for immediate consideration.
Clockwork Education is a recruitment agency and an employment business