We are recruiting experienced Nursery Team Leaders in Raynes Park.
A Good rated private nursery in Raynes Park, South West London is recruiting experienced Team Leaders to join their baby room and preschool room.
These roles have just become available due to internal promotion. They are both full time with an excellent salary on offer. The nursery has excellent commuter links with Raynes Park station only a 5 minute walk away.
The Preschool room currently has 8 children in it with one other level 3 qualified practitioner.
The baby room has 6 children in it with 2 other Level 3 practitioners in it. The baby room has also recently been completely refurbished.
There is a large number of activities the children participate that are in line with the EYFS including construction, role play physical development, stories, literacy and numeracy skills, water, sand and malleable materials, creative painting and modelling skills.
You must have excellent knowledge of the EYFS and be comfortable working in a strong team of qualified practitioners and apprentices.
Your responsibilities will include:
* bringing passion and expert knowledge to the nursery
* sharing knowledge with the team
* putting your stamp on the daily routine including bespoke planning for individual child needs
* having an awareness of risks in the setting and your room to ensure a safe environment
* using a creative approach to progress tracking within the rooms, making sure you have full awareness of each child's individuality
* feedback and communication with parents via our parent portal, face to face and at parent information evenings
* supporting senior management to ensure that tasks relating to day to day management of nursery are completed
* support of more junior team members to ensure they are confident and understand their roles within the classroom
* motivating and engaging team to ensure the best possible environment for children to learn creating a happy and safe environment for children to thrive in
You will need:
* Childcare: 2 years working with the Pre- School/Baby Room (required)
* Sound knowledge of the EYFS and the recent changes to legislation
* Level 3 CACHE / NVQ in childcare (above / equivalent)
* Access to 8 structured counselling sessions per year via our Employee Assistance Programme
* An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is a specialist service designed to offer information and support across a number of topics. The EAP offers (Stress Helpline, Structured Telephone Counselling, Face to Face Counselling where clinically appropriate, Debt, Life Management Information, Legal, Eldercare, Childcare & Medical Line)
* Access to online training for everyone
* Training in Pediatric First Aid, Safeguarding Children and Food Handling, with options to be placed on more advanced courses.
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare Discount for own children
* Holiday Bonus Scheme
* Supportive management team
* Partnering with like minded and passionate experts in childcare
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Good nursery in South West London. Apply now or call Imogen Jones Recruitment if you have any questions or to discuss the other roles we are currently recruiting for.
Imogen Jones Recruitment maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates with the clients we are working with. As we work on behalf of Schools and Nurseries any successful candidate will be subject to a strict compliance process that includes the enhanced DBS check and reference checks