Role: Secondary KS4 Tutor
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Monday 11.55-15.40
As an approved National Tutition Programme Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting an Science Tutor to work with one of our local schools. You will be working with groups of 1:3. You will liaise with school regards to planning and you will receive full support from the school and Connex Education. This is currently for a part time role.
You will be expected to deliever this tutoring in schools, face to face in school.
We welcome applications from all Secondary tutors who hold QTS.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up on missed learning and bridges the gap created by recent school closures.
Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child's life and see the impact small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
- QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor face to face.
- The ability to work to the school's scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
- Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of an NTP tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on (phone number removed) or email me on (url removed) with your CV