VD Recruitment has partnered with a beautiful nursery in East London. We are looking for a passionate Part Time Level 3 Nursery Practitioner with strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills to join their wonderful team. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
FULL TIME - 40 Hours / week
PART TIME - 3 Full Days / Week 8am to 6pm OR 1pm to 6pm Mon-Fri
Location - Chingford, E4
Salary Offered - Nursery Practitioner - £9.50 to £11/ Hour
Qualification - CACHE Level 3 or Level 2 with experience
Duties & Responsibilities for Nursery Practitioner
* Provide high quality care and activities for the children and to recognise both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
* Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and any other appropriate guidance for young children in accordance with nursery policy and guidelines.
* Observe each child's progress and report on achievements, looking for progression and continuity alongside the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Participate in the key person system and be responsible for a group of children. Monitor, assess, record and report on their development and progress.
* Work in partnership with parents/carers, recognising that parents are their children's first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
* Help Maintain the safety and security of all children, employees and visitors to the Nursery.
* Help carry out regular assessments to ensure all Nursery Health and Safety procedures are followed.
* Ensure the cleanliness of the children and their surroundings at all times.
Skills Required for Nursery Practitioner:
* Level 3 or Level 2 in Childcare & Education
* Good sound knowledge of the EYFS
* Experience in a nursery setting
* Good written and communication skills
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your cv