Part-time Nursery Teaching Assistant job in Bristol, BS4. Working 2.5 days per week starting in January.
Your new company
A primary school in BS4 is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to start in January. The school has an excellent reputation and provides extensive support and guidance to both the teachers and children. You will be working on a part-time basis, 2.5 days per week. Parking is also available.
Your new role
This is a temporary role while the school recruit permanently. You will be working on a full-time basis in the schools nursery class alongside a highly experienced team. You will be required to support with meal times, personal care, observations and outdoor play. This role is to start in January.
What you'll need to succeed
* You should have experience within a classroom or nursery setting in the last 2 years.
* You will be required to have experience working within EYFS
* You will be required to have a Level 2 or 3 childcare qualification
What you'll get in return
* You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
* You will receive free CV and interview advice.
* You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
* Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
* FREE up to date safeguarding training
* Access to our online booking app and work calendar
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.