A Nursery in Harlesden is looking for Level 3 qualified Early Years Professionals to join their team to work with the following ages:
This is a Permanent role however the Manager has said they open and happy to discuss what work pattern best suits you from the following:
The nursery is open from 8am - 6pm therefore ideally they would like someone who can commit to working different shifts between these hours however for the right candidate they are open to discuss what will work for you.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
* Planning & observations on key children
* Working in a team & 3rd parties when required
* Ensuring the premises/environment is safe, clean and tidy complying at all times with the nursery requirements.
* Follow Nurseries Policies & Procedures
* Provide a safe, secure, stimulating environment for the children
* Acting in a professional manner at all times when dealing with children, staff , parents & visitors
* Ensuring children's needs are met regardless of any disabilities, family, cultural or religious backgrounds, stages of development or medical history.
* To work in partnership with parents and carers, providing feedback through regular contact and meetings
* To carry out any other duties requested by the Management Team or Room Leader that may reasonably be expected from a Nursery Practitioner and be prepared to help where needed.
* To participate in staff training and annual assessments of progress.
If you are interested in this job opportunity and meet the following requirements please apply today:
* Minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
* Experience working with children ages 6 months-5 years
* Knowledge of EYFS to assist with planning & observations
* A high standard of numeracy and literacy skills to assist children
* DBS (if not, be willing to get a new one)
* Minimum of 2 contactable references
* Understanding of safeguarding and First Aid
* Excellent communication skills both written & spoke
* Team player
The Manager is looking for someone who is:
* Friendly and Approachable
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Willingness to train
* Adequate level of mobility due to physical nature of job
20 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
Salary £19,000 - £21,000 (for Full time, will be less if interested in any other work pattern. This will be discussed at the interview)