PreSchool Manager - Term-Time: 38 weeks and 4 Training Days
Do you have a recognised childcare qualification: NNEB, NVQ/CACHE Level 3 or equivalent. Would you like to work for an award winning employer?
- NMT Employer of the Year
- NMT Training and Development Provider of the Year
- NMT Nursey Group of the Year
A successful Preschool Manager candidate will have:
- Previous experience of managing day to day operations of a day nursery setting.
- Solid under 5’s childcare knowledge and experience.
- Sound knowledge of Ofsted guidelines and the EYFS.
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- A commitment to equal opportunities and an ability to work effectively with young children and their families.
- Good communication skills with a positive willingness to learn and develop.
As a Preschool Manager you will be able to :
- Effectively lead and manage the staff team including providing day to day guidance, training and support to all practitioners.
- Achieve and maintain an inclusive environment, prioritising high standards of care and education
- Promote and facilitate partnerships with all parents/carers.
- Promote a safe environment for all users.
- Able to comply with all company policies and procedures including health and safety.
- Able to ensure nursery records are kept up to date and confidential.
- Attend meeting and courses as required.
- Positively and actively promote the setting.
Hungry Caterpillars is a dedicated, family led childcare provider, who believes in offering all of our staff a positive environment in which they can grow and develop. In return for your dedication and commitment we offer:
- Salary Scale of £17,489.10 to £18,887.02 per annum
- 5 paid days in-house training, every year.
- Birthday off – in addition to statutory annual leave.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee of the month dedicated to your individual nursery.
- Annual ‘Superstars Awards Day’ celebrating both individual and team achievements
- On-line recording of children’s Learning Journals.
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- BUPA Health Care package, on completion of your probation period, which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
- Everyone that works at Hungry Caterpillars is an important part of our successful team and therefore we ensure you will be respected, appreciated and rewarded for the great work you do. We look to recruit motivated, unique individuals with a passion for helping children and families to achieve their very best.
If you are interested in this Managers role, please apply now!
Please Note: This post is exempt from the provisions of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Due to the nature of the above jobs and in line with Hungry Caterpillars safer recruitment requirements, an appropriate level of disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Service will be obtained.
N.B If you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please take this to mean you have unfortunately not been successful at this time.