Smile Education are currently seeking an experienced Pre-school Teaching Assistant to join our partner Nursery School in Oldbury.
The Nursery wish to appoint an outgoing and friendly Pre-School Teaching Assistant/Key Worker to join them from 14th November for a minimum of 5 weeks, with the potential to be extended beyond this. This role is 30 hours per week (Monday to Friday) and the working hours are 8.40am - 3.10pm each day.
If you have a passion for working within Early Years then this could be the perfect role for you!
About the Role:
- Pre-School Teaching Assistant
- 30 Hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Commences 14th November 2021
- Long term placement
- Key Worker - ensuring individual children's needs are met
- Support with planning and delivery of an enriched learning environment
- Build relationships with parents/carers
- Encourage and praise all developmental achievements
- Hold relevant qualification in Childcare / Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Previous Pre-School experience
- Confident in Key Worker duties and responsibilities
- Warm and approachable
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Able to work independently and as a part of a wider team
About the School:
- Ofsted rated Good
- Dedicated and experienced Management Team
- Large spacious and modern setting
- High quality integrated care through a holistic approach
- Enclosed garden for outdoor learning
- Situated in a residential area in Oldbury
- Convenient to local bus routes
To be considered for this role you will need to hold the relevant qualification(s).
Here at Smile Education we always support and encourage our hardworking staff and are happy to offer the following benefits;
To scale rate of pay for this position.
This is paid weekly, to make you Smile every Friday!
You will also have a dedicated personal Consultant available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who will be on hand to support you when starting your new role.
Invitations to fun social events - Christmas party / Family fun charity days
Teacher of the month prizes
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, or for a confidential chat to discuss any other roles we currently have to offer, then please contact Chelsea Dutton-Small today!
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications