Five Education are working with a special school near Trowbridge that is looking for a Teacher to work in their primary class. They are recruiting an experienced and resilient candidate who is comfortable teaching and delivering across subjects. The successful candidate will have knowledge of Autism approaches/ frameworks such as TEACCH.
This role will start in January 2022.
Responsibilities and duties:
* Teaching across subjects to a small primary specialist Autism class
* Working with other staff members including SENCOs and Teaching Assistants
* Managing challenging behaviour at times
* Adapting and delivering personalised curriculums.
* Working alongside Autism approaches/ frameworks such as TEACCH
* Must hold QTS
* Must have experience working with students with Autism
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Have a right to work in the UK (A Valid Visa)
* Two recent child based references and relevant DBS/ Police checks
* Access to bicycle, car or near main bus routes
* Able to work 8.30-3.30, 5 days per week term time only
Five Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo checks including reference checks, TRA checks and will need to have a DBS; there will also be a face to face interview. Five Education do not believe in using umbrella bodies, we use PAYE and how this isn't comparable with umbrella body pay and that there is no admin fee as with Umbrella bodies and Five Education pay employers national insurance on top of the salary. Please note pay rate is for illustration and does include holiday pay.
We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as they are currently under-represented at this level.
If you are interested in this role please contact Max at Five Education