Nursery/Reception - Teaching Assistant- North Yorkshire
Do you have experience working with nursery/primary school children?
Are you based in North Yorkshire?
Do you have a passion for inspiring young children?
We are currently working with two primary schools in North Yorkshire who are looking for Teaching Assistants to support the teaching and learning in a variety of classes.
These roles will start in September and will be ongoing.
You will have full support from the teacher, alongside the extensive support from your dedicated team at Provide Education.
These roles are flexible and can be done alongside childcare or studying commitments.
- Helping the class teacher prepare the classroom for the daily lessons and activities
- Greeting the children when they arrive at the school and taking them to the class
- Helping to prepare the classroom for the daily lessons and activities
- Supporting the children with classwork and playtime
You Will Need
- Experience working with young children (professionally or within a personal setting)
- A child workforce DBS- we can help you apply for this.
If you're as excited as us about this role please apply below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK.