Role: Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
Start: February 2022
Are you passionate about working with children? Do you enjoy helping children develop and learn?
Do you have an interest or have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs?
A primary school located in Battersea are seeking an experienced Primary SEN Teaching Assistant to join their school on a full-time and long-term position, starting ASAP.
The school have set out the following requirements for this role:
- Experience of SEND support.
- Hold a Level 2 teaching qualification or higher.
- Hold a valid Child Only DBS on the Update Service.
- Experience with Primary aged children.
- Good behaviour management skills.
The ideal Primary SEN Teaching Assistant for this school will have experience working with either Autism or challenging behaviour. You will be required to work 1-2-1 with 2 SEN boys in EYFS.
Further to this, planning activities to keep the children motivated and inspired to learn more. All schools have received a 'GOOD' report in their last Ofsted visits and all staff are welcoming and friendly, along with access to great facilities and resources.
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching:
- Competitive pay rate (Inner London) Paid Weekly
- Temp to perm contracts
- Tailored CPD for cover supervisors
- Career progression and potential teaching pathways available
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Access to a large range of partner schools and teaching support opportunities across London