Primary Teacher - Supply
Day to day/Short-term cover
Pay: £130-150 per day (depending on experience)
Are you a model Primary Teacher with experience teaching across both KS1 and KS2?
Are you looking for a flexible role on a short-term or day to day basis?
Are you based in Redbridge and looking for your next exciting opportunity in the Education sector?
If yes… please read on and click apply today! Randstad Education would love to tell you about a role that could be perfect for you!
We are recruiting on behalf of our partnership schools across the London Borough of Redbridge who are looking for experienced Primary Teachers to meet the demand of supply within their schools. The schools are looking for teachers with experience of teaching across KS1 and KS2 with an excellent understanding of the Primary curriculum.
This role is not suitable for NQT/ECT teachers.
This role will be on a day to day or short-term basis, and will be covering anything from Reception to Year 6. The ideal candidate will have had experience teaching on a supply basis, however we will accept applications from teachers with long-term Primary experience. There are also opportunities to be taken on long-term at one of our partnership schools, should the candidate be suitable.
Benefits of the role are:
- To work in a role that allows you to provide a safe and secure environment in which children thrive and feel valued
- The chance to exchange ideas with other teachers, which can lead to new and/or different ways of teaching
- Refer a Friend scheme - you could earn £300!
- Weekly pay at a competitive rate
- Training provided through Randstad and the school
- Flexible working shifts and work patterns.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To be innovative, progressive, forward thinking and outward looking
- Occasionally, you may also supervise pupils during events and projects outside of the classroom such as cultural outings, field trips and excursions
- To be fully inclusive
- To have high expectations and aspirations for all pupils
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
Requirements of the candidate:
- You will need to hold UK QTS or be suitably qualified to teach in UK schools
- Have experience working with children for a minimum of 6 months
- To possess effective classroom management strategies
- Strive to ensure that every child succeeds to the best of their ability
- Having a DBS on the Update Service or the willingness to complete and pay for a new DBS application
- To be punctual
- To have knowledge of the Primary Curriculum, and experience teaching this key stage.
Should you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Bronte via email at