Exciting Teaching Assistant opportunities in your local area! Contact Provide Education today**
At Provide Education in South Yorkshire we are currently looking to recruit Teaching Assistants with expertise in primary education across all key stages. We are currently working on a number of full and part time positions starting as soon as possible. If you are looking for either general support or Special Educational Need teaching assistant employment, we will have the perfect opportunity for you.
We have long standing and strong working relationships with many primary schools in and around the South Yorkshire area, all in commutable distance to motorway links and access to public transport.
We are currently looking for:
* Full Time EYFS TA's (Nursery and Reception)
* Full Time EYFS SEN TA's (Nursery and Reception)
* Full Time General TA's across KS1 & KS2
* Part Time General TA's across KS1 & KS2
* Full Time SEN TA's across KS1 & KS2
* Part Time SEN TA's across KS1 & KS2
* Day to day opportunities
As a successful candidate you will have:
* Math's and English GCSE minimum Grade C or equivalent
* CACHE Level 2 or Level 3 qualified
* Availability in term time
* An enhanced DBS certificate registered to the update service or willing to apply for new disclosure.
If you are looking for a temporary and flexible workforce and you have experience working within primary education, then please contact Provide Education today