Primary Teaching Assistant - Southwark
Remedy Education are delighted to be supporting this large primary school in Southwark, who are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join their team ASAP!
This fantastic opportunity is ideal for a Graduate or Teaching Assistant, who is keen on exploring a career as a teacher or within education psychology.
* Primary Teaching Assistant
* Southwark, South East London
* Supporting children both in and out of the classroom
* Primary Teaching Assistant role starting ASAP
* Ideal for graduates and experienced Primary Teaching Assistants
* Full time/long term position
* Exceptional support from the Senior & SEN team
Our client school in Southwark, are recruiting for a Primary Teaching Assistant who is able to support pupils in and out of the classroom, particularly those with additional needs. Your role will include 1:1 sessions as well as group work.
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
* At least 6 months experience working with children and young people
* Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Remedy Education, you must:
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
* Provide two professional child related references.
Remedy Education is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
If you would like to find out more, or would like to apply for immediate consideration, please apply via the details below