Milk Education are currently working with a number of primary schools in the borough of Manchester who have a range of short- and long-term positions which could lead to a permanent contract for the right person.
We are looking for dedicated and resilient Psychology Graduates who will be a positive influence & role model for children aged 4-16 years.
You will ideally have experience or knowledge already of working with young people with learning difficulties and be confident in using a holistic and positive approach to Behavior Management and Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
* The promotion of well-being
* Providing a safe environment for learning
* Promoting positive behavior and self-regulation strategies
* Assisting with general learning and development
* The ability to inspire students creatively
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to function as a positive role model, listener
Key skills and experience needed:
* Experience working with children/young/vulnerable people
* Experience working with people with mental health needs
* Recent psychology (or related subject) graduate
To join the Milk team and be successful in this support role you will need to:
* Have experience and understanding of working with children
* Build and develop professional relationships with both school staff and students
* Be compassionate and positive with a flexible approach when supporting young people
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Free Lesson Plans
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long-term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability and support for interview and lesson observation preparation
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment:
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but do not just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk-
If you are interested registering for the roles we have, please send your CV to or for an informal chat with Mikey call (phone number removed) or submit your application via the form below