Are you looking for a Nursery / Early Tears Assistant position that fits around your current work or study commitments? If yes then we are here to help you!
Applicant will need to hold Level 3 in Childcare, and be willing to undertake enhanced vetting checks. Access to own transport would be an advantage due to location of the school.
Perhaps you are looking to get back into childcare after a break from working previously in this sector, or maybe you are just starting out in your career and you are looking for a fantastic first role; if so then Prospero are here to support you!
Our client is a small school near Dorchester, we have been asked to recruit for three positions due to expansion in their nursery/early years setting.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
You will ideally:
* Hold a L3 Childcare qualification
* Have UK based experience or be completely familiar with the UK safeguarding guidelines.
* Be creative and innovative.
* Have drive and tenacity.
* Encourage children to reach their full potential.
* Excellent learning environment management skills
* Positive and creative approach to supporting learning
• Location - Dorchester
• Position - Nursery Assistant
• Type of work - Nursery Assistant - day to day and long term cover in various Nurseries
• Start date - ASAP subject to vetting
• Duration / Likely Duration - Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on nursery
• End date (if applicable) - N/A
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full time/part time - Part time and full time depending on Nursery's needs
• Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £8.50 per hour
• Hours - 8:30 am - 6pm (full day), half day (am or pm) or long half days where available (dependant on nursery)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Appropriate level of General Education to KS4
• Previous experience working in a UK nursery
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
Prospero Teaching, have teaching/support staff positions across Dorset, South Somerset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, as well as across the rest of the UK.
If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, or if you are an NQT, contact Prospero Teaching today