This Ofsted "Outstanding'' nursery in Central London provides a loving, caring and friendly environment, one in which children have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in every area in order to reach their full potential. Their aim is for every child to be happy and healthy, enjoying their early years at the nursery.
The nursery is looking for fun-loving, hard-working, dedicated qualified practitioners to join their ever-growing team.
You will need to:
* Have a Level 3 qualification or higher
* Have creative ideas for activities
* Have DBS (Disclosure Barring Service)
* Build strong relationships with parents and other staff members
* Have worked with babies before and have a love and passion for working with very young children.
* Use your specific training/knowledge of working with babies and children under two years old to support all children's individual needs
The key day-to-day tasks include:
* Plan and prepare fun daily activities meeting the curriculum planning according to EYFS
* To take observations on your key children ensuring confidentiality
* To ensure all children are happy and well cared for and their individual needs are being met.
In exchange, the nursery offers a very competitive salary of up to £23K plus -subject to qualifications and experience.
* 33+ days of paid holiday
* private pension
* staff parties and perks
* annual pay rise
This is a permanent full-time position, with an immediate start.
FABREC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, candidates and volunteers to share this commitment. The background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
By applying to this ad you confirm that you understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, FABrec may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the Fabrec website or other websites of our group. You agree and accept that your present employer may access the Fabrec website or other Fabrec group websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Fabrec as a result of any loss you may suffer as a result of the information being displayed on these websites