This fantastic nursery in Wandsworth, London is committed to offering the best Early Years education to all children in their care and aims to provide each child with the opportunity to achieve their full potential in a safe and stimulating environment.
The nursery is now looking to recruit a Level 3 practitioner to join their ever-growing team.
The right candidate will:
* Hold a qualification equivalent to Level 3 or higher
* Hold DBS (Disclosure Barring Service)
* Have a warm, caring, and patient nature
* Have the ability to work with young children and their families in a sensitive and positive way
* Have creative ideas for activities
* Have an interest in child development
* Have an awareness of child safety issues
* Have the ability to work in a team
In exchange, the nursery offers a competitive salary between £20000 to £24000 subject to qualifications and experience, as well as access to further training and the possibility of career development.
FABREC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, candidates and volunteers to share this commitment. The background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
By applying to this ad you confirm that you understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, FABrec may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the Fabrec website or other websites of our group. You agree and accept that your present employer may access the Fabrec website or other Fabrec group websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Fabrec as a result of any loss you may suffer as a result of the information being displayed on these websites