Qualified Early Years Level 2 and 3 Needed - Edmonton
Are you a Level 2/3 Nursery Practitioner?
Are you looking for weekly pay?
Are you looking for full time or part time work?
We are currently recruiting for Qualified Level 2 and 3 Early Years Practitioners, to work in Nurseries and Early Years Centres across Enfield.
At Educators Connected we will ensure to assist you in your interview preparation and support you while we find the perfect role for you.
About the role
* Encouraging learning and development, through play and teaching
* Creating a secure environment, using imagination to help children to learn.
* Working with parents to support their children.
* Enabling children to build their literacy, language, and numeracy skills.
* Monitoring progress and planning educational games.
* Putting together activities which will keep the children engaged throughout the day.
* Helping children get ready for the transition into a classroom environment.
What we require:
* Cache Level 2 or Level 3 in Early Years/Childcare
* Training within Early Years
* 2 years reference's
* Right to work in the UK
* DBS Certificate
Benefits working with Educators Connected Recruitment:
We are a recruitment agency who have over a decade of experience working in childcare and education. Our passion comes from working in various child-focused settings, such as Education Recruitment, Social Work; Nursery Teaching; SEN support as well as being a family of foster carers.
At Educators Connected, we understand that the needs of each individual setting have different requirements, thus we focus on ensuring that we respect each unique
schools' ethos which may vary. By listening to our candidates, we can always deliver an outstanding service.
Reference ID: Early Years N/N
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time