Reception Class Teacher
* Full-time, permanent
* Ofsted rated 'GOOD' school
* Long-term sickness cover
About the role
I am exciting to be representing one of the best schools in Swindon for their recruitment of a reception class teacher to join on a permanent contract. The role will commencing in January and will involve full teaching responsibilities. There is the option to take on leadership responsibilities for the right teacher.
This is an lovely and welcoming two-form entry school which put a huge emphasis on supporting staffs mental health and well-being.
The headteacher is looking for a talented and passionate teacher who will hit the ground running and embrace the schools culture and ethos.
In our desire to promote Physical and Mental wellness and ensure that our candidates are supported to the highest standard.
We are delighted to announce that all Long-term Teacher's Candidates have full access to the following services.
* Support and counselling through a confidential helpline
* 24/7 access to a UK GP, including webcam consultations and prescription delivery
* Specialist support and advice for carers and parents
* Fitness, nutrition and health advice to live a healthier lifestyle
* Discounts and offers worth hundreds of pounds in day to day savings
* A childcare voucher scheme
* Statutory employment rights such as sick pay, holiday pay and maternity/paternity pay