Preschool Room Leader (Nursery)
Start date: 4th January 2022
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire
Work pattern: Full time, 40 hours per week/ Nursery open 51 weeks per year
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per year
About the role:
A sought-after nursery in Chesham, Buckinghamshire have had an opportunity for a Preschool Room Leader to join their nursery in Chesham on a permanent basis.
This nursery has state of the art classroom equipment. As well as local access to public transport facilities and staff parking.
* Responsible for managing a team, as third in charge of the nursery
* In this role you would be required to support learning, social, emotional and physical development
* Manage behaviour whilst encouraging promoting positive learning methods
* Level 3 recognised childcare qualification is essential
* Experience working with children in a preschool, nursery or early years setting
* Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to process one
What we offer you:
* Competitive salary
* Annual leave
* Other benefits
* If you meet these requirements and want to be considered for this primary school, then we would be delighted to hear from you by receiving an up-to-date version of your CV.
* Your application to this role, means that you are consenting to TimePlan storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database