Location: Greenford - UB6
Our clients' vibrant and friendly Child Day Nursery is Located in Greenford, West London. Their wonderful purpose-built nursery is currently recruiting for an experienced and passionate Room Leader to join their team
Room Leader: 40 hours per week in the toddler room
Nursery Room Leader - Role Description:
As a Room Leader you are responsible for ensuring the quality of the nursery is kept at the highest possible standard while managing day to day organisation of the specified room.
Nursery Room Leader - Responsibilities & Duties:
* Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children
* Provide professional and relevant feedback to parents/carers about their child
* Ensure all records of development and learning are fully and accurately maintained by the appropriate staff
* Ensure appropriate planning is in place to maintain the required standards consulting with the Senior Nursery Nurse when necessary
* Provide leadership and support to playroom staff to enable them to establish and maintain positive working relationships
* Be responsible for taking part in all self-development activities such as appraisals
* In conjunction with the senior management team identify and address individual training needs of playroom staff
* Develop open and positive working relationships with staff
Nursery Room Leader - Candidate Requirements:
* Level 3 or above Early Years Education and Childcare qualification
* At least 2 years' experience as a room leader
* Able to lead and manage professional childcare teams, to deliver high standards and results.
* Knowledge of Record Keeping and Key Worker Systems
* A rigorous understanding of the EYFS and the ability to fully implement all of it requirements
* A clear understanding of Ofsted's requirements and current legislation
* Adaptable - able to work hands on and in an office setting
* Ability to write clear reports and communicate clearly in spoken and written form.
If you have the skills to succeed in this Nursery Room Leader role and are committed to the provision of quality childcare and education, then do apply