Role: Room Leader (NVQ level 3 or above)
Hours: 40 hours a week
A lovely nursery based in Clapham area are looking for a Room Leader for their Toddler & Baby room.
Supporting Staff in the allocated rooms and ensuring adult/child ratios are met
Observing children and managing their learning and development records
To work with EYFS Curriculum and planning exciting age-appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
Be a key person, complete observations and reports where required.
To build positive relationships parents and Ofsted
Working to nursery policy and procedures in relation to Safeguarding and Health & Safety
Attending staff meetings and training as required
To maintain confidentiality
Must be Level 3 qualified
Must have 2 references
Must be a strong team player and leader
- Relevant Level 3 Childcare Qualification, or be training towards achieving this qualification;
- A current DBS;
- The right to work in the UK;
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience within an Early Years setting;
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS; and
- Functional Skills English and Maths.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the nurseries growing team. The role is a permanent position working 40 hours week. If you are looking for a new role or want to start your career as a nursery nurse, apply now!