Position: Room Leader - Under 2's
Salary: £20-22,000 per annum (dependant on qualifications and experience)
Hours: Full time & Permanent
Location: Sidcup, Kent
Star Bright Recruitment Limited are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a stunning and well-resourced Nursery in the Sidcup area, who are looking for a Room Leader.
You will be joining a beautiful family run Nursery, with fantastic resources. The core of the nursery is excellence for all and prides itself in offering an inclusive environment for everyone to grow.
You will be joining a 12-place baby room, from 0-1-year-olds.
You will be working on a full-time basis, all year round with this Nursery.
Benefits on offer include:
· Salary: £20-22,000 per annum (dependant on qualifications and experience)
· Fantastic Transport Links - lots of bus routes, train routes and so on.
· Free onsite parking
· Quarterly bonus scheme
· Generous childcare discount
· Social events
· Staff reward/recognition schemes
· Staff wellbeing programmes
· Further paid training and qualifications
· Career development and progression
The ideal Room Leader candidate must have:
· A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of working as a Room Leader, managing a small team of staff (ideally with the Under 2's)
· Ability to use initiative
· A passion for working with children in a Nursery
Upon receiving your CV, someone from Star Bright Recruitment will contact you for a confidential chat and to arrange an interview with the Nursery directly for as soon as you are available.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references.
Star Bright Recruitment Limited is committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and are an Equal Opportunities Employer