An Admissions Assistant is needed in a Kensington & Chelsea secondary school.
This is a temp role with the chance to go perm for the right candidate.
Applicants must own an enhanced DBS on the update service or be happy to have a DBS run on you.
Previous experience using SIMs or other school based packages is essential.
35 hours per week (term time)
- Assist with admissions process
- Handle all new starter packs
- Liaise with prospective parents and pupils
- Assist with school promotional material
- Organise school open days
- Maintain school database
- Handle exclusions process
- Handle transfers to other schools
- Ensure all files are stored confidentially
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now', or email with an up to date copy of your CV.