Position: Teacher of Science - Biology
Key stage: 3 and 4
Start date: January 2022
Athona is working with a secondary school within Suffolk. We are looking for a newly qualified teacher of Science who can teach key stage 3 to 4. This a full time position due to start in January 2022.
An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential.
The successful applicant is expected to:
* Qualified Teacher Status.
* Recent and significant experience of teaching KS3 and KS4 to the highest standard.
* An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
* Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
* Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
* Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
* Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Career progression
* Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact get in contact.
Earn £150 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application