Long term Supply Teacher job in Bristol
Your new school
I am currently working exclusively with this Secondary School in North Bristol. The school are extremely supportive towards their supply staff and treat them as if they were permanent employees and I always hear excellent feedback from the staff who cover there. The school is easy to access by public transport should you not drive.
Your new Supply Teaching job
You will benefit from a flexible and tailored work schedule that suits your needs. Your role will be to teach, supervise and encourage pupils with their pre-set work. The school are looking for Teachers who want to support their school regularly through the next term and can be on a variety of days but always for the full day.
What you'll need to succeed
- PGCE/equivalent qualification in Education OR experience teaching Secondary School pupils
- Previous experience working within a Secondary School environment within the last 5 years
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Demonstrable experience of classroom and behaviour management
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- A personal Consultant offering guidance and advice
- Refer a Friend scheme - shopping vouchers each time you recommend a teacher
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Supply Teacher job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.