SEN Early Years Teaching Assistant | Leyton, London | Primary School Setting | ASAP
Experienced SEN Early Years TA needed in Leyton.
We are currently working with a fantastic Primary School based in Leyton who are looking for enthusiastic early years professionals to join their growing team immediately! You will be working 1-1 with lovely child with ASD.
- Experienced SEN Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Location: Leyton, East London
- Contract: Long-Term
- Hours: 8:30am - 3:45pm
- Full Time Role
- ASAP - JULY 2022
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A level of understanding about childcare within an early years setting - Essential
- Previous experience working with children/early years - Essential
- SEN experience - Desirable
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year - Prospero Teaching can offer this training
To Be Eligible For This Role Through Prospero Teaching, You Must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list
-- DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, contact Rupa on (phone number removed)