Randstad Education are actively looking for experienced/and/or qualified Special Needs Teaching Assistants to join their team for immediate work across East London. We are currently working with a large academy trust throughout East London and are helping them recruit for SEN Teaching Assistants to help EYFS, KS1 and KS2 pupils with their continued development.
These immediate roles will be working predominantly across a Primary setting. The pupils may display challenging behaviour, which will require a calm an measured approach.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Previous experience supporting pupils with special needs at Primary level
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience working in a classroom setting
- Be flexible & adaptable
- Have experience with Team Teach (desirable)
- Be calm & positive with a supportive approach
- Competitive rates and long term contracts available.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your updated CV to or call Randstad Education on for details