EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant - Islington, North London
- SEND School
- Based in Islington
- Full Time
- £75 - £80 a day depending on experience
Empowering Learning are currently recruiting Nursery Nurses with NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent to work in a SEN school based in Camden on a full time basis. The school is looking for experienced Nursery Nurse with at least 6-months experience of working in a primary or SEN setting. You will have the opportunity to work with children with various learning difficulties, having experience of working with pupils with different abilities of learning is desirable but not essential. Our school support pupils with various learning difficulties and disabilities, in particular Autism, so we are looking for candidates that are compassionate, patient and calm with a desire to help others. You will be working as a Higher Level Support Worker leading and delivering class-based learning to pupils, supporting them with learning various core subjects.
- Supporting pupils with various Learning Difficulties
- Plan and deliver lessons to pupils of various levels of learning
- Assist with personal care
- Able to stay calm and able to de-escalate challenging Behaviour
Benefits to you
- Excellent rates of pay £75-£80 a day
- Staff Benefits
- Based in Islington, North London
- Hold a recognised NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- Living in Camden is desirable but not essential
- Valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Able to commit to at least 6 months
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are committed to supporting children or young adults and would like to work in SEND learning environments, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV today.