Link3 Recruitment are seeking a talented and creative SEN Teaching Assistant required to start work in one of our Primary Schools located in the NG2 area of Nottingham.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and energetic SEN Teaching Assistant who is committed to providing the highest quality childcare and education for children aged 2 to 5 years in Nottingham.
This Teaching Assistant role is full-time, Mon- Fri, consisting of 37.5 hrs per week. It starts immediately and will be on-going until the end of the academic year.
We require a skilled and well-qualified SEN Teaching Assistant that will innovate and raise standards as well as attainment. A good sense of humour, the ability to relate and effectively communicate with young people are essential.
To be successful for this Teaching Assistant position, you will:
* Hold a minimum NVQ Level 2 Childcare, Learning and Development or equivalent.
* Have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant or within a Primary School setting.
* Have a good understanding of Special Education
* Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
* Have a passion for working with children.
* This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic Primary School.
* Provide a safe and healthy environment following safeguarding procedures.
* Innovative and resourceful teaching methods.
This Nottingham Primary School is committed to offering you:
* Excellent professional development opportunities
* A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team
* A stimulating environment, encouraging your growth as a KS1 Teaching Assistant
* Positive and strong ethos/ mission
* Potential progression opportunities
* Temp to Perm contract, should you excel within this role
* Competitive Salary
As a minimum, all applicants must have:
* a minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Early Years, Childcare, Supporting Teaching & Learning or Social
* a minimum of 3 months experience working as a Teaching Assistant or within a Primary School setting.
* A positive approach to child development, managing behaviour and be passionate about your subject which is evident in your teaching.
* Applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service.
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a "Chain is only as strong as its weakest Link" and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit withing this setting, apply for this role or obtain more information, click 'Apply' or call one of the Link3 Team (See company details)