Milk Education is a specialist education recruitment agency providing quality support specialists to mainstream primary school with SEND classes. We're currently looking for Teaching Assistants who have experience in Early Years and with supporting children with additional needs.
We are working with Primary Schools in Hexham, Corbridge and surrounding areas so the willingness/ability to travel to these areas is essential. We ask you are available a minimum of 3 days per week, 08:30-15:30 to be considered.
In order to apply you must:
- Have experience working with or volunteering with children within the past 2 years is essential.
- Have or be working towards a Teaching Assistant Qualification Level 2 or 3 or QCF Level 3 in Childcare (Desirable) or an appropriate relevant education qualification.
- Have previous experience of working in an environment managing social, emotional or mental health needs and/or previous experience working within an educational environment (volunteering and workshop experience will also be considered).
- Have an understanding of the Safeguarding principles and Child Protection procedures
- Have patience, understanding and a natural passion for teaching, guiding and empowering students
- Support our pupils with learning and their general wellbeing and encourage a caring and safe environment
- Work with pupils on a one-to-one basis or within small groups when needed
This type of role would suit someone needing flexibility and would complement part time studies, family commitments or other work.
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North East. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment sector.
- Excellent rates of pay (weekly pay)
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
You will be working along side a supply agency that genuinely listens and cares for our candidates - we do things no body else does! Search 'Milk Education' on Google and have a look at our website for yourself!
We are the #number1 rated Education Supply Agency on Facebook, with nothing less that an 5* reviews. Search 'Milk Education' on Facebook.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.