Milk Education are working with a lovely, welcoming Primary school in Salford that is looking to recruit a 1:1 EYFS Teaching Assistant to support a child with Autism from September 2022. The school we are supporting is an OFSTED 'good' rated school and is receiving the funding from September and would prefer a candidate that can commit to the role with an open mind and a passionate personality.
This is a full time opportunity. Start Date - September, End date - July 2023
* Provide learning support for a child with Autism on a 1-2-1 basis
* Assist with the development of their individual education and behavioural plan. Setting challenging expectations for the pupil to achieve their learning goals
* Encourage the pupil to interact with the class and engage in the activities whilst ensuring safety
* Encourage pupil to complete tasks set by the class teacher
* Give regular feedback on children's development to the class teacher and file records
* Attend to the child's personal needs, including pastoral, social, health, physical hygiene, and minor first aid and welfare matters
* Provide a happy, stimulating, safe, and secure environment where all children are encouraged to meet their potential and where their physical, emotional, and intellectual needs are met
* To be able to demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and active listening skills
* Knowledge of the Early Years Framework and 7 areas of development.
* The ability to monitor a pupil's response to the learning activities and if needed, the confidence to adapt the activity to achieve the intended learning outcome
* Can work independently as well as within a team
* Have experience of working with SENS
* To be able to uphold policies and procedures relating to child protection and data protection based on each schools specific policy
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across Manchester. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment:
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk-
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to , or for an informal chat with Josh call (phone number removed) or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, from your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment