Are you looking for a supportive role within a mainstream primary school in the nursery or reception class?
Do you have a L1 or L2/3 in childcare or relevant qualification?
Do you have experience supporting children with additional needs?
… if yes to any of the above MILK Education want to hear from you!
We are working with a number of schools in Newcastle who need experienced Teaching Assistants to support children in Early Years who have additional needs on a 1:1 or small group basis. We are looking for indivuals who have experience working in Early Years and have a knowledge in supporting SEND.
- Being an energetic and active support in the classroom.
- Ensuring safeguarding is kept to a high standard throughout the day
- Supporting the class teacher across the whole class
- Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous and recent experience of working in an educational setting: nursery, reception, children centre or primary school.
- Strong behaviour management with a flexible approach
- Enthusiastic, creative and passionate delivery of the National Curriculum
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification (Level 1, 2 or Level 3) or relevant experience please also apply
- Have previous experience within the past last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
You will be working along side a supply agency that genuinely listens and cares for our candidates- we do things no body else does! Search 'Milk-Education' on google and have a look at our website for yourself!
You will be working along side the #number1 rated Education supply agency on facebook with nothing less that an 5* review- take a look for yourself! Search 'Milk-Education' on facebook.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application via the form below or send your CV to
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.