Principal Resourcing are actively looking to recruit a number of experienced individuals to work as a teaching assistant for a school based in Leeds, LS10. You will be working with 5 Reception children who have SEN which includes medical, learning and communication needs, so you must be consistent and available for the full 5 days. The ideal candidate will have experience with SEND and within lower Primary. This role will be to start September 2022.
The school rated "good by OSTED have a team of highly motivated staff members who strive to provide a welcoming and safe environment in which all children are able to access the same opportunities in their learning and achieve their full potential where possible. They are passionate in delivering their ethos of "inspiring hope, igniting imagination and instilling a love of learning that will last a lifetime". They are looking for someone who is dedicated to supporting vulnerable individuals in their development and join their proud team!
You can expect to be paid between £65 and£90 per day depending upon your experience and success within the role.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support and enthuse learners to reach their potential
- React to children s interests to engage their learning opportunities
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
- Deliver planned guided work
- Supporting the class teacher to deliver the curriculum
Skills and attributes:
- Cache Level 3 or equivalent or experience working within an education setting
- Curriculum experience is advantageous
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
So, what s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and requirements
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses and bespoke in-house training
- On hand mentoring and support from our dedicated and trained staff before, during and after placements
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for career progression
- 'Recommend a Friend bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your updated CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.