Milk Education are working with an exceptional primary school in Tameside to hire SEND Support Workers working on a one to one basis with a Key Stage Two pupil. We offer part time and full time roles as long as long term and short term work.
We are looking for creative individuals to contribute to the progression, support, and encouragement of pupils at all levels.
* Providing one to one support for a Key Stage Two pupil with learning and behavioural difficulties.
* Working under the guidance and instructions of designated staff to undertake work, care, and support programs to facilitate active learning for pupils whilst providing assistance to the class teacher.
* Providing support to pupils inside and outside the classroom whilst following teachers' learning plan.
* Qualification, childcare certification, or degree e.g. Level One, Two, or Three, CACHE, NNEB, or equivalent.
* DBS Check.
* Proven experience working with children, young adults or vulnerable adults within the previous two years.
* Knowledge of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (Autism, ADHD, Social Emotional Mental Health).
* Obtaining a positive, resilient, and driven attitude.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to monitor pupils' responses and progress to learning activities and interventions whilst acknowledging methods to facilitate pupils' progress and achieve intended learning outcome.
* Strong passion for children's progression and learning.
* Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
* Ability to uphold policies and procedures relating to child protection, data protection, and health and safety to ensure the protection of children.
* Continuous incentive to withhold the school's core values and ethos.
The Milk Difference
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Interviews will take place on the week of the 09/05/2022. Please apply directly to the job advert or email me with your CV at . I look forward to speaking with you shortly