Senior Nursery Practitioner - Clapham - Starting salary £25,000pa
Are you a Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse? Are you looking to take the next steps in your career? Do you want great employee benefits?
Our client, based in Clapham is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Nursery Practitioner to join their growing team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Nursery Practitioner who is willing to come and join their great team and grow within the company. This Nursery is offering fantastic career progression and well as additional training to help you in your career!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individuals!
Role as a Senior Nursery Practitioner:
* To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high-quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating learning and play experiences which meet their individual needs.
* To ensure that all children attending the setting receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum.
* To help implement requirements of regulatory bodies in relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to
* To help maintain an overview of the needs of all the children within the room and the staff to meet these needs
* To help promote and support effective partnerships with parents and ensure that key persons maintain positive relationships within their roles.
Experience & Skills Required:
* The candidate would need to hold a Level 3 in Early Years Childcare and Education or equivalent qualification
* Have gained at least 3 years experience within a nursery setting
* Knowledge of the EYFS, safeguarding and health and safety
* Have proven organisational skills
* Must have excellent communication skills in English - spoken and written
• Performance-related pay reviews
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Funded social events throughout the year
• Free lunch and uniform
• Staff pension with a company contribution
Interviews are being held over the next week so APPLY NOW to be considered.
Soar Recruitment is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and staff. All applicants will be required to carry out an enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: starting at £25,000pa