Senior Nursery Room Leader
Is it time to challenge yourself?
Do you have the ability to achieve Outstanding in all aspects of childcare?
Are you ready to lead and motivate a team within your room and nursery to ensure that our children receive the very best care?
You are ready? Well we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior Early Years Educator. You will have a full and relevant Level 3 qualification with good English and Maths skills. You must also have knowledge of Child Development & the EYFS and a commitment to putting safeguarding at the forefront of all practice.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated senior Early Years Educator who will share our values and work alongside the Management Team in every aspect of the settings operation to strive to success. You will be a strong and dynamic Early Years Educator who has high expectations of the team, ensuring high standards of a child care are maintained at all times. You will need to be responsible for planning and providing interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
You will need:
- Over 6 months current experience in a leadership role (Desirable)
- Minimum of 1 year's occupational experience in a nursery setting (Essential)
- CACHE Diploma in Childcare , NVQ level 3 in childcare or a related Early Years/ Childhood Studies Degree
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special, and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this one.
If this sounds like something you might be interested, please send your CV in response to this advert contact Shannon Marsden on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'