Secondary Teaching Assistant
Lambeth, South East London
£80- £88 per day (Full time, Term-time)
A mainstream secondary school located in Lambeth, are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Secondary Teaching Assistant, who can work with adolescents in the classroom; The ability to think on your feet and communicate well is important to this role.
This position would be perfect for graduates interested in pursuing a PGCE or Teacher training program in the future, who are looking to increase their experience working in schools. Excellent position for Academics and Professionals looking to build their CV.
You will be working alongside teachers and other teaching assistants to support children in KS3 with academic progress in lessons. The role can include
Key skills and experience desired:
- Degree is a desirable
- Punctual and personable
- Tutoring or child-minding experience
- Contribute an enthusiastic and creative approach to learning.
- Support with the delivery of the curriculum.
- High levels of professionalism.
- Current Enhanced DBS Check / 2 Satisfactory references.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Eloise Wheeler at Veritas Education on
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'