SEN Early Years Practitioner
Do you have a passion for working with children and have a desire to help them flourish in a caring and nurturing environment?
We are looking for a fun, motivated and enthusiastic practitioner with lots of energy who can offer various skills to our already experienced team. A sensitive, child centred approach with a strong knowledge of child development 0-5 years and the EYFS is essential. We are also looking for a candidate who can support children with special educational Needs and potentially work on a one to one basis with a child.
and Potentially Additional skills will be supported. A creative practitioner with a love of the outdoors would enjoy this position.
You will need:
- NVQ Level 2-3 or above in Childcare is essential
- Experience within Early Years
- Experience working with children with SEN
- Knowledge of planning and leading exciting play and learning opportunities that allow the children to explore, develop and progress within the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- ASAP starts
- Short term, long term or permanent opportunities available
If you think this might be something, you're interested in please send a CV in response to this advert or contact Shannon Marsden on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'