Position: Sports Coach
Start Date: 4th January 2022
Location: Waltham Forest, Northeast London
Contract: long-term, 3 days a week
Are you an experienced Sports Coach?
Do you have a background of working in schools?
Do you think a part-time Sports Coach position could be for you?
If yes, please read on!
The Governing Body, children and staff of a thriving primary school in Waltham Forest are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Sports Coach to work Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays on-going from January 2022.
The school can offer- Sports Coach:
- Fantastic pupils and a friendly and nurturing primary school family.
- Support of a team committed to excellence with high expectations.
- A committed leadership team, friendly and dedicated staff and supportive governing body
- A well-resourced school with an exciting curriculum
Applications are welcome from suitably qualified individuals for this Sports Coach role who have proven experience working in a primary school. Applications will also be accepted individuals with a PE background.
We are looking for someone special who- Sports Coach:
- Has a relevant qualification
- Has proven, effective positive behaviour management skills
- Is an excellent leader with high expectations and aspirations for the children
- Has the ability to work as part of a team and be flexible to the needs and priorities of the school.
- Is resourceful, pro-active and well-organised
- Can develop and maintain efficient record keeping systems
- Demonstrates a commitment to Equal Opportunities
- Is efficient in record keeping, written and oral communication
- Is willing to participate in further training and development opportunities
The main responsibilities of this role are- Sports Coach:
- To teach PE to Years 1-6
- Running after school sports club each day
To be shortlisted for this exciting Sports Coach position, please click 'apply.' Further details about this Sports Coach role are available by contacting Nurani Walia at Tempest Education.