Full-time or Part-time position
Your new company
Hays Education is looking for qualified individuals interested in a Supply Teacher Jobs in Somerset. We require Teachers throughout the Somerset area for both emergency supply cover and long-term cover. These teaching jobs can often lead to permanent appointments.
Your new role
Your role will be short or long term cover assignments in schools across Bridgwater, on a day to day or week to week basis. Advanced cover options are available as well as assignments that are called in on the morning. You will cover a range of lessons for KS1 and KS2, where the work will be set and given to you on arrival at the school. The assignments can range from anything from part days (AM or PM), full days, full weeks and anything up to a whole
You will need the following to succeed:
- Teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have strong behaviour management skills.
- Confidence in working with SEN or EAL children.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- An excellent opportunity to enhance your teaching experience and career
- Working as a Hays supply teacher is a great lifestyle decision that gives you access to work in the widest range of primary schools in the area
- A competitive daily rate of pay
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
- Access to free Professional Development
- Option to join our Guarantee Teacher Scheme*
- Flexible working options
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.