Teaching Assistant- Barnet
- TimePlan Education is currently recruiting several flexible and enthusiastic teaching assistants for roles in Barnet and surrounding areas. These long-term teaching assistant roles will commence during April and May, running for the remainder of the academic year.
- Previous experience working with children is not essential, although other relevant experience (for example in a dance, drama, sports or arts capacity) would be advantageous, as would experience supporting children or adults with SEN.
- You should hold either a Level 3 teaching assistant/childcare qualification or a university degree (although this does not necessarily need to be related to childcare). Roles for university graduates and Level 3 qualified teaching assistants are available in both primary and secondary settings in Barnet.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are essential.
- These teaching assistant roles in Barnet would particularly suit individuals who are keen to undertake teacher training in the future, or who have confirmed PGCE or Teach First places, looking for teaching assistant experience in the meantime.
- If you are interested in a teaching assistant role in Barnet, please apply today.
- TimePlan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.