As the exclusive recruitment partner of the Cornwall Association of Primary Heads, Opus are currently working with a number of Nurseries Primary schools and Secondary Schools in Bodmin who are looking to appoint additional staff for the remainder of the school year
Are you interested in a career in education?
Are you passionate about supporting children throughout various stages of their education?
Are you confident, positive and empathetic with lots of energy?
Are you available for work between the hours of 8:30am till 3:30pm, Monday - Friday during term time.
If you can work 5 days a week or 1 day a week, full days, mornings/afternoons only Opus want to hear from you
As a Teaching Assistant, you will support and nurture children while gaining classroom experience. The role will see you assist children in various stages of their education, helping them with day-to-day tasks.
There is also SEN/1-1 based work available for the right individuals.
To thrive as an Teaching Assistant it s essential that you have:
- A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for working with children aged 4 to 11
- An understanding of safeguarding children
- A genuine interest in aiding children s development
- An ability to motivate children and be an excellent role model
- Great Communication skills
So what s in it for you?
- Gain first-hand experience in a school setting and enhance your CV
- Receive support, advice and guidance from experienced members of staff
- An opportunity to transform a child s life and help them reach their full potential
Applicants holding a qualification in Childcare are welcome as are Teaching Assistants with experience in school settings. Relevant experience working in a care setting is also acceptable.
All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check.
For more information, please submit your CV by email or call our office on (phone number removed) and ask to speak to Maayan