£70 - £80 per day
Are you passionate about supporting children?
Are you looking for an exciting new Teaching Assistant role?
Vision For Education are excited to present the opportunity to work for an established and thriving local Secondary school. We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join a supportive team of engaging educators at a vibrant local school. This is a full- time, term-time position to start immediately.
The position will involve working within a whole class setting as well as supporting the needs of small groups and on an individual basis. You will be responsible for supporting the successful running of the classroom and work alongside the class teacher to provide the best care and education possible.
The school is a lovely, supportive environment with a dedicated and approachable SLT. The SLT team are dedicated to promoting staff well-being and therefore there is a range of CPD opportunities available to staff.
We're keen to speak to experienced Teaching Assistants or those looking to become a Teaching Assistant, as a part of our trainee teaching assistant scheme. If you are someone that is passionate about supporting children, are highly motivated and able to work collaboratively, then please get in touch!
If the following applies to you, we would love to hear from you!
- Are passionate about supporting and empowering children
- Have experience working with SEN will be favourable but not essential
- Hold a relevant qualification or be willing to study within the role
- Work well as a part of a team
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer:
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Ethan Ginders in our Bristol team on or email