We are currently working with a school in Hertfordshire. This is a mainstream school however it has 120 students with EHCP's and as of January 2023 it will have a specialist resource provision for 20 students with communication disorder.
They are looking for 3 to 4 teaching assistants to work within the SEN department from September.
Ideally graduate with the relevant child related experience.
The school is situated close to Watford so great transport links.
Key skills and experience needed:
- University degree
- SEN experience
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
- Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Jo Bennett at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay
Veritas Education are actively working with schools in Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham, Waltham Forest, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Islington, Camden, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Haringey, Enfield, Barnet, Harrow, Brent, Hillingdon, Ealing, Hounslow, Hammersmith, Richmond, Kingston, Croydon, Merton, Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley and Bromley.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'