We are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistant's to support a selection of Secondary and SEN schools in the Cambridge area to start in September 2022.
Due to the increased demand for classroom, small group and 1:1 TA support, I am seeking to recruit for a number of School's on this occasion across all roles. Roles will vary and are open to review based on your availability, preference, skill set and the school's needs. Long term roles will be available for the right candidate, but commitment is required.
The role of a TA is ever changing, while you may be assigned to a 1:1 role, intervention TA or even a general class TA. Flexibility and cooperation will be required as the school's needs may change daily. Ideally you will need to be the type of person who can provide enthusiasm, encouragement, show initiative, support and flexibility to the need that day.
You will need to be the type of individual who can have a reflective approach and strives to encourage the development of pupils daily. Resilience and good behavior management skills will also be desired. Initiative and imagination are welcomed, especially with class and pupil incentives. SEN or experience with learning difficulties is not essential but will be desirable to our schools who have an inclusive pupil base and range of needs.
A standard full school day will be between 8:30-3:30, Monday to Friday, full days and half day support may be required.
- Utilization of lesson resources.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to organize appropriate activities.
- Liaise with other professionals such as Teacher's, TA, specialist support staff.
- Work closely with other LSA's and support staff.
- Work with classes, small groups and with children on a one to one basis.
- Prepare and develop class displays.
- Be comfortable and confident in managing challenging behaviours.
- Ability to engage with, and build rapport with young people.
- Be creative, proactive and flexible in their supporting style.
- Keen passion to support children with special education needs
- On site car park.
- Public Transport near by.
- Competitive daily pay rate.
- Weekly pay.
- Access to free CPD.
- Compulsory Covid -19 Awareness training.
- Support from your dedicated consultant who specialises in Primary Education.
- CV and application support.
- Refer a friend Scheme with a reward of £300 love 3 shop vouchers.
If you would like more information please don't hesitate to contact me on or call the Cambridge office on .