Teaching Assistant - Early Years
Pay: £12.00 - 14.00 per hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are experience of supporting children in a school, youth club or care setting.
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant / LSA / Teaching Assistant / TA to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Portishead.
This is a long-term Learning Support Assistant / LSA / Teaching Assistant / TA to role which will commence January 2022 until the end of the academic year. This position will be supporting Children within Early Years and Reception, on a full-time basis, working hours will be 08:00 - 15:30, Monday to Friday.
Working as part of a dynamic and effective team, the successful Learning Support Assistant / LSA / Teaching Assistant / TA will focus on delivering support to Children in Early Years / Reception.
The school is a creative, community driven and inviting learning environment with fantastic facilities and outside space. In school, there is a nurturing and inclusive environment where strong relationships between children and staff form all the basic aspects of school life. There are fantastic public transport links and parking onsite.
To be considered for the Learning Support Assistant / LSA / Teaching Assistant / TA position, you will:
• Ideally hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare or equivalent, but not essential
• Ideally have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in Primary Settings
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer?
• As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £250 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an experienced Learning Support Assistant / LSA / Teaching Assistant / Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant / TA who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol Primary Team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.